While we are building
• We try our best to keep disruption to an absolute minimum, but the fact is that building work is messy. Be prepared for some inconvenience.
• There may be many trades working on your build but you will only ever have one point of contact. We like to keep things simple.
• We will keep you fully informed about progress on your build.
• Skilled, experienced crafts people will work on your project. They are clean and polite as well!
• If your kitchen will be unavailable or the roof exposed, please consider alternative arrangements. We will help by letting you know exactly what we will do and when.
• Some people choose to move out of their home during building work. It is an additional cost but removes a big proportion of the stress.
• And it doesn’t end when you move back in. If there are any snags that need fixing or tweaks required, let us know. We want you to be satisfied with your new living space.